We aim to process orders received by 2pm on the same working day, but please bear in mind the time difference if you live outside the UK. Some orders are shipped with Tracking Numbers and require a signature on delivery. This helps to ensure you receive your order and that a responsible adult signs for it. Some postal services share their Tracking Facility, for example, in the US it is possible to track your order on www.usps.com using the Tracking Number we send you. USPS is not always the fastest service for delivery and updating but they try their best! National Postal Services in a range of other countries also offer a Tracking service.
We are required by law to charge VAT on all UK and EU postage prices because we are VAT registered and trading as a UK business.
Royal Mail rules state that we cannot file a claim for loss unless at least 20 working days (for items posted to Europe) or 25 working days (for items to the rest of the world) have passed from the due delivery date. To file a claim, the item must be shipped using the Tracked & Insured option at checkout.
We use Royal Mail, DPD, and TNT for most UK and International deliveries.
Options will be shown on your basket page.
Next Day UK delivery is available on all orders where the following criteria have been met:
* The order is placed before the 2pm cut off time.
* All items on the order are in stock and available for delivery.
* Cleared funds have been received in full for the order total.
* Delivery is to a UK mainland address, * post code restrictions might apply.
* Applies to next working day, excludes bank holidays and Sundays.
* Some Postcodes in Scotland might not covered by Royal Mail Next Day service.
Click here for Royal Mail Next Day Coverage
Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details regarding lost mail etc.